Dec 9, 2013

HeHeHe!!

HeHeHe!  My heart is tickled as I sit in my living room enjoying the company of my husband and four children.  I am reminded to keep on praying.  Sometimes God’s timing is not immediate.  He just wants us to strengthen our faith in HIM.  In these times God’s voice echoes in my heart:  “Wait on me.  Rest in me.  Trust me because I love you my daughter.”

He gives me Hope.
Psalm 27: 13-14 “I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.”

He hears me.
Psalm 28: 6-9 “Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

He helps me.
 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:

He holds me up.
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. 

He hands me His blessing.
Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.”


KEEP ON KEEPING ON FOR THE LORD!


//////


I am Lynn Marie Crane (Eulian), born and raised in the mountains of Massachusetts. I spent most of my younger years engrossed in athletics, loving school and enjoying playing around in the fresh country air.  There was never a dull moment.  I have always believed that life is a precious gift from God, meant to be whole heartedly lived.  After graduating from Wahconah Regional High School in 1987 I completed a Bible degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education.  In May of 1992, shortly before finishing my college education, I became the wife of Ken Crane.   Currently I am filling the role as Mrs. Ken Crane and mother of four ambitious children in the State of Michigan.  Daily life for me consists of keeping up with my husband, a teacher and coach in the middle school, and my four children ages 18 years, 17years, 16years and 18months.  I enjoy making sure that my 18 month old not getting into too much trouble as curious “ Sam” as he keeps me smiling with his new accomplishments, and sticking my nose is into the lives of  my older three children. Each one of them blesses my life with giggles, tears, and those “I never knew that” moments.  In the midst of such a busy life, my love of the outdoors helps me to appreciate an occasional few minutes resting on the couch listening to the sounds of the birds and crickets outside my window while breathing in the fresh breeze.  I am not sure whether I will have more or less time to enjoy those sounds with three high school graduates and an 18 month old all establishing  themselves in this world.  My husband and I love riding our bikes after dinner most nights.  It is a refreshing time of exercise and chatting on the bike trail for Ken, Sammy and I.  Another thing that I enjoy as a big part of my life is music. Listening to cd’s, my children playing their instruments or spending time playing piano or flute encourage my soul. I hope to be able to share my love of music with others as I strive to establish myself as a piano and flute teacher, giving private lessons in my area.   Some share their -“bucket list”- I think of it as my list of goals and dreams.  It is never too late to learn something new or add memorable experiences that will help us grow as a person.  Publishing women’s devotional books and children’s books; advancing my painting skills; and making my Spanish skills useful enough to help others are all included on my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2