Oct 21, 2013

seeking what is Christ...

//A dear friend of mine who has been "mentoring" me, challenged me to read the book of Philippians, and I'm still working through it. Here's just a thought from what I read today!

--

{For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's. -Philippians 2:21}

||This verse really jumped out at me today! I've been sitting here pondering it for several minutes now and there's still a lot to think about there! 

Are we seeking to do the things that God wants us to do? Or are we trying to do the things that we want to do? 

And even more importantly: are we making sure that we aren't making our own things out as the things of God????

I'm primarily speaking for myself, but we need to be so So SO careful that we dont get distracted by what we want so badly that we make it out to be what God wants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2