Jan 3, 2014

Dear Best Friend,

(By an anonymous guest writer)

I'm laying awake tonight thinking about you... I'm thinking about all the times we spent together- the late nights(early mornings rather) talking and talking and talking. 

The everyday phone calls- the times I stayed up so late just to call you on your way home from work. 

The months you spent away that I missed you like crazy.

The pizza and flurries you always made. 

The long walks we took, the games we played, the movies we watched. 

The plans we made.




//I miss you like crazy.





I think of the nights I've cried myself to sleep wondering why you don't care anymore. 
I wonder when I became the person you could use and then just toss aside once you got the prize you wanted. 
I beg God to take away the feelings of hurt and bitterness- the searing pain left in my heart. 

I don't want to hate you. I don't want to be bitter towards the girl who was once like a sister to me.

And with Gods help I don't.

With Gods help I Love You even after all you've done(both intentionally and unintentionally) to hurt me. 

Even after lies told and attempts to hurt me even more by casting the blame on me and hence ruining my reputation.

I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU!

I Love You best friend. I love you so much that it hurts to say goodbye and move on because you were once such a huge part of my life.

I miss you dear friend, and I hope and pray you got what you wanted. 

-your friend

-by an ANONYMOUS guest writer

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2