Oct 3, 2013

GO TELL


Mark 5:19--"Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee."

For my devotions yesterday, I read the story of the maniac of the Gadarenes. We've all heard this story, but this verse jumped out at me. Jesus wants to do great things for us, because He has compassion on us.

This thought led me to Psalm 40:10--

"I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and they salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindess and they truth from the great congregation."

Because the Lord does great things for us, He wants us to tell people about them. He wants His glory boasted all over the world, starting with your town.

For me, I am praising Him that I get my clarinet and my formal gown shipped to me. To you this might be small, but I am in Florida right now, my family is in Washington state, and these two items are in Virginia. To me it's a big thing.

What great things has God done for you recently? Tell people about them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2