Sep 6, 2013

MIA + upcoming changes...

So… Ive been kinda missing here for the past month! I can assure you that I have a legitimate reason! =D =D



On August 10th @ 6:19PM my best friend got down on his knee and asked me to marry him!!!!!




Needless to say the past few weeks have been a whirlwind of adjusting to this new time in my life along with solidifying wedding plans and getting things done before I start work on the 9th. =)



/// there will be a few –exciting- changes here at ALLTHINGSLOVELY in the next few months!!!

To start with we are going to transition into 3-5 posts each week instead of one every day. We pray that this will allow us to put some extra time into our posts and make them more meaningful!


We would like to start a new monthly post featuring our favorite bloggers. If you would like us to share your blog + testimony, send us an email at: allthingslovelyphil4.8@gmail.com
We are also looking for some guest posters, so if you know of anyone who would be interested, be sure to pass along our website!


Our blog design is a little bit rough around the edges, but we are working on that, so hang  in there and we’ll get things a little more organized and all here soon!


The Lord has given me some really exciting ideas and I'm looking forward to adding a few things to our site after the first of the year!!! 



~Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2