Aug 5, 2013

I Trust In Thee

 

I'll Trust In Thee
Lord, I want you to be pleased
 With the life you've given me
 Let my heart be open to
 The love I need to help me through.

 Be my Strength and my Shield
My duties here to be fulfilled
O, my Rock, I shall not flee
O, my God, I'll trust in Thee.

Trials come, I am distraught
Lift me up, forsake me not,
Search my soul, and cleanse me deep
Lord, my Strength, my heart to keep.

 When this world is tempting me
Give me strength to be free
Take my heart so it may see
O, my God, I trust in Thee.
~Author Unknown

Trust in the Lord 
 "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him."

~ Psalm  27:8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2