Jun 29, 2013

Welcome!



Hello there! Welcome to All Things Lovely! 

||It is our desire that this little blog will be an encouragement to young ladies as they strive to serve the LORD. We wish to encourage them to stand strong on their convictions. We will be regularly posting helpful encouraging devotionals, as well as fun links, homemaking tips, recipes and other fun stuff!


>Make sure to read our newest devotional posts, “meet” our lovely contributors, and take a moment to leave a comment! =)



//All Things Lovely started out as a little dream of mine… A few years ago God gave me a burden for young ladies, but at the time I didn’t really know how to reach out to those who needed encouragement. The Lord has worked in so many ways to bring this little website about! I knew I couldn’t do it on my own, so after much prayer, I asked a few of my friends if they would be interested in having a part in it! I am so thankful to be working on this project with such a lovely group of ladies!

We hope and pray that God uses this blog to encourage you in your walk with Him!

God Bless!!!

<3 Hannah C.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2