Jul 7, 2013

writers favorites// verses

Every once in a while we are going to do some contributor posts like this one> where everyone shares their favorite of something! I hope you all enjoy getting to know each of our authors a little bit more through this series! :) 
~Hannah

Mrs. Stahl~
Proverbs 3:5,6 - "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Brianna~
Psalm 18:30—“As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.”
This verse helped me in the last two years when God kept turning my life upside down because I knew that no matter what I wanted, and no matter how I hated my life right then, eventually I would be glad that God did what He did, because his way is not just better than mine, but His way is perfect.

Hannah S.~
Psalms 27:4 + 8-- One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Hannah Elizabeth~
2 Corinthians 12:9-10- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Gabrielle~
Psalms 73:23-28- Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.  For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee. But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Kaylee~
Lamentations 3:21-26- This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Mrs. Crane~

Isaiah 40:29-31- He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2