Jul 23, 2013

things that make us happy...

from Hannah S...




1. Reading God's Word
2. Prayer and the comfort that comes with it
3. Being with my family
4. Singing
5. Playing my instruments
6. Seeing God's mighty hand in my life
7. Coffee, Mochas, Lattes, Cappucino, & such like
8. The Bates Family
9. British accents
10. Yorkies!!!!






from Mrs. Stahl...


My Savior
My Family




Walks on the beach

My friends

Daisies



Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream


from Kaylee...

from Hannah Elizabeth...

*new music
*planning
*being inspired
*spending time in prayer
*highlighters
*writing creatively

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Kaylee! Hazlenut Frappucinos.... A girl after my own heart! =D
    ~Hannah S.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! We hope that this blog has been a blessing to you! Come back soon! =D

 
MS2